Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Do Not Call/Mail Registries

If you're like me you don't want to be bothered by telemarketers and much of my mail used to go straight to the trash. There is help. I've done it and it works!
You can add your cell phone number to the "do not call" registry, now that cell phone numbers are public. It is not the big scare some emails have implied but you can do it just like you do your landline. Click the post title to do this online.

If you also want to get off the junk mail listings, go here: about for more info. This really works. My junk mail has decreased 90%. It doesn't stop Qwest and a few others because they consider you a customer if you have their service, but most of the junk stopped when I signed up. Stop Junk
(I have already done one on behalf of Chris whose mail I'm collecting)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I registered for both and passed on the link to some others. You're full of such interesting information!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!