Pages

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Letter

Dear Friends and Family,
It's been a challenging year for our family but we have seen miracles and God has answered prayers. I have many friends and have felt their love and care. I pray for God's continuing loving kindness, patience, forgiveness and protection over us all.

This year I lost my dad and we missed the family members who are far away, but I rejoice in my children and grandchildren (18). I am blessed to be able to see many of them regularly, but I grieve those who are kept from their family. I also mourn those who have been lost from me in other ways. I don't text or tweet, but I blog, Facebook, and use my cell phone. Please seek me out so we can stay in touch. I have enjoyed reuniting with old friends and finding new ones in this age of technology.

I love living in Bountiful and have a wonderful ward family. I have enjoyed teaching Gospel Doctrine this year and learning more about the Old Testament. I recognize the fulfillment of prophecy in these days. Isaiah saw it clearly.

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ, and celebrate His birth at this special time. May you have a wonderful Christmas. If you are in Utah, please don't miss Temple Square - it's a unique experience that I have been blessed to enjoy this year. May 2011 be your best year yet and may God be with us all.

With much love,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!