Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

Camping trip

Delicate Arch
The family is going to Moab next weekend so we'll celebrate Mother's Day there. I'm excited to finally see the Delicate Arch and the kids are just happy to be going camping. Everybody has been so busy it's hard to take even a three-day weekend off but we need it so we're excited! I'll post some photos when we get home. As a professional photographer, Jon is excited to take some special effects scenery shots. I'm sure he'll post them on his website. www.sunbeamphotography.com

I'm ready for a real vacation too. Chris and Kiyomi invited me to go to Japan with them in June. Unfortunately my passport has expired and I would have to do an expedited one that would be nearly $200. With the new passport laws, they're really backed up. So, I may decide to go in August when he picks up the family instead. He stays a week each time so it would still be nice but I'm afraid the return trip will interfere with Education Week which I always enjoy but he reminds me I can do that any year. My partner at work is in town that week so missing work would not be a problem. Just so I can go someplace....

Have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!