Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Eclipse

I lucked out and the library was able to get me an English copy in just one day! So I'm halfway finished with it. So far it's a little disappointing because the author has portrayed Bella as being pretty dumb in this one. She is much more intelligent than her behavior is showing so far. I guess she is showing how human she really is. We see her teenage rebellious side a little. The lack made the previous book a little harder to swallow. So....

Jon (my son) commented that this is so unrealistic (perfect man hero, etc.) but I said, "what would be the point in reading it if it was realistic?" I read non-fiction for that - or just live life. Escape is what this is all about. I don't do it nearly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!