Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Twilighters!! I've been bitten....

I'm anxiously awaiting Stephenie Meyer's next book, Breaking Dawn (due out Aug. 2). I so enjoyed the trilogy of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. I almost hated finishing it because I knew there wasn't another one waiting. They were fun books to read.

The movie is currently in filming and comes out Dec. 12 - surely someone will take me for my birthday - it's what I have to do. So far I like what I'm seeing with the casting, though I would have combed Edward's hair! Perfection would not be the windblown teen look. Costumes might be a bit over the top too in places since Bella prefers a very natural, unfussed look and she is totally un-fashion-conscious. Hollywood won't be able to do that. http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1585900&vid=226476

Author with "Bella" and "Edward" (Movie). Stephenie is my daughter Jennifer's age and a BYU graduate! Bestseller bookwriter and now movies - I think they'll rival Harry Potter in popularity. Already assumed the number one spot on the NY Times bestseller list for young readers.
The Cullen Family in Film (Emmet, Rosalie, Esme, Edward, Carlisle, Alice and Jasper)

Coming soon...

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure how I feel about you giving out directions directly to your house... this is a public blog, ya know? ....

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!