Pages

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Best Mother's Day Gift

Today some of my kids and grandkids are coming to help me on my yard and garage. This kind of service is the best gift! Steve came yesterday and has been helping me too. We're building a couple of raised garden beds. We'll see how I do with that this summer. I must admit I hate weeding but I like a few fresh veggies.

Also, I bought a used bike yesterday and had to travel to pick it up so Steve and I drove around the old Saltair building. I'm a bit out of practice for sure. I've never even ridden a bike with hand brakes and the only bike I've actually owned is the one I bought with savings stamps (and help from my Grandpa) when I was in the first grade. I know, I know.... time to get up to speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!