Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

The 13th Day of Christmas

Christmas Day night brought a major storm and we woke up to this today....



I guess you know what we did today. Chris's house and mine kept us busy all morning. Otherwise it was a day to relax and recover from the craziness and the illness that got me down for the days before Christmas. Somehow in all the busyness it was over before I even realized it was here. It's been years since I hadn't even wrapped a thing prior to Christmas Eve.

The highlight of this year was the sub-for-Santa. How nice to help someone in need. It helps us to keep things in perspective and be grateful for all we have been blessed with. I received nice, thoughtful gifts and I enjoyed seeing everyone's creativity. Hope your Christmas was nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!