Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Overwhelmed!

I'm a little overwhelmed right now. I have way too much to do in the coming week. There's stuff to move, clutter to remove (and do what with?), cleaning and repair work, a wall to sand and paint ("Whistle While You Work") and my pictures to print (Jon, where are the files? - "Bibbety Bobbety Boo") and hang on my new display wall ("Little Patch of Heaven").

Tonight is Olivia's concert (I'm not complaining - excited to see it), tomorrow I have tickets for the Temple open house (again, excited to go - "Sing, Sweet Nightingale"), Saturday is the Family History Fair (hey, this is one of the hobbies I'm going to do in my spare time one day - "Some Day My Prince Will Come" - I need to keep up!), then Stake Conference adult session in the evening. Sunday is the family session of Stake Conference (I really LOVE Stake Conference and we get to go to the Regional Center for it - cushy, comfy seats).

In between that we have furniture to move out of Chris's house to get ready for the renters to move in. Monday is back to work, visit teach, plan some menus I can easily prepare for a crowd for two weeks, shop for groceries, and clean the house("Be Our Guest"). I need to work so I can take some time off while they're here. Oh, and Tuesday Morning is having a sale with stuff I want! There just isn't a store close to me :(

We need some entertainment ideas for the visitors. This is Kiyomi's dad's first time here and we've misssed do anything with those kids these days. What to do and how to get there????

Add-on ~ I didn't need to be as overwhelmed as I thought. For some reason I thought this was my last weekend before they arrive. I actually have one more weekend. Whew! More than the necessary stress here.... guess I should check the calendar once in a while.

In other news ~ Romney leads in conservative polls. Life goes on....
Click on post title for NY Times article or go to One News Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!