Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas...

A birthday gift to me - Chris is coming to Utah after a business trip to San Francisco in January!  Unfortunately the rest of the family can't come with him but at least we can see him for about 10 days.

And one of my favorites - still-dreamy Paul McCartney


Totally spoiled on my birthday. Gifts include: digital photoframe, clean house (yes I did - even scrubbed bathroom!), my 18 grandkids' picture frames hung, new kitchen towel set, Susan Boyle's second album, beautiful work of art (photography), book, dinner, calls and FB wishes, cards, cash (from mom), special B&B lotion and a visit by my home teachers... Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!