Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter for the Fam

This is the official announcement for my kids...  In case you didn't get the message in the email, we'll do the traditional family Easter party (and dinner) on Saturday - hmmmm, when are those storms coming in?  I need to mow the lawn, but if it's raining on Saturday it doesn't really matter anyway I guess.  That frees everyone up for the other side of the family plans or just R&R (and church of course) on Sunday so this usually works out well I think.  Krista kept plastic eggs for us to use so bring your candy (and extra chocolate for me).  Oh, yeah, what do you want to bring?  Jon has to shoot a wedding so he won't be joining us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!