Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

MoTab Concert - perfect start to Christmas

Yeah, start is right - I am just getting started.  Taxes and new furnace, added to already existing debt has caused me to seriously delay Christmas shopping.   This will be the longest procrastination I've ever experienced.  I'm also feeling very broke and I don't like it very much!!!  The delays continue in other areas of my life as well.  I guess I'm supposed to learn patience here.  I just wish I would hurry up and learn it!  (OK, a little irony here...)  I find myself functioning on low batteries right now too.
Photo: DesNews (Jeffrey D. Allred)

photo: DesNews (Jeffrey D. Allred)
I loved the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert last night.  Aubrey and I went together and it was wonderful.  The dancers are especially beautiful but the orchestra, bellringers, choir, Jane Seymour (our favorite) and Nathan Gunn were also superb!  I was fortunate to get tickets from a friend.  I love that this is a free gift to the community.  If you want a peak, tune in to the national network broadcast  (locally it's on KSL-TV ch. 5 at 8:30 am MST):
In keeping with tradition, the Sunday broadcast of the choir's TV and radio program "Music and the Spoken Word," will feature the guest artists and selections from the Christmas concert. A "mini-concert" will follow the half-hour broadcast for those attending it live in the Conference Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!