Pages

Friday, May 18, 2007

Getting the computer fixed (I hope)

Today's good news is that I was able to locate a power supply for my PC so if it fixes the problem, as we think it will, I won't have to buy a new computer right now. I've ordered it from Ebay and it's supposed to be here within the next 6 days. Yeah!!! (Maybe I'll buy an edger for my lawn instead of a PC - how exciting is that?) The computer at work is still a little schizophrenic and the PDA is a lost cause I believe but....well I can't have everything I guess.

It looks like people don't really get into commenting (or admitting who they are in order to do it). This is for fun - go for it!

Well, it's after midnight so I'd better hit the sack. G'night all!

3 comments:

  1. Mom,

    I have the same problem. No one comments on my blog either because no one wants to sign up with their own account in order to do it. :) I read your blog every day though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose to remain anonymous so you wouldn't know it's me Steve leaving the comment. Shoot, was going to make a comment and can't remember what the comment was now. O well, at least you know I'm reading your blogs --

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!