Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Cutest Kid

This is one great kid. Am I biased???? We're so happy they are coming home soon.
Aubrey called yesterday to tell me something cute that Josh said. She was cleaning the house and planning to take pictures. She told Josh it was so grandma could see the house and he said, "she's coming here?" :( Aubrey said "No, we'll put them on the computer for her to see what it looks like and he said, "grandma has a 'space'?" Can you believe a five year old knows about My Space? He also has a blog called "Joshy Says" - you can go there for some of the other cute things about him and if you want to see Aubrey's house, it's on her blog. (Right sidebar). We also have another blog. Karla (my daughter-in-law) and her sisters have created one for the Stephenson family so our blog tree grows.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I do love this picture! It's one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!