Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Disney Princess....


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


I took the quiz; it's official. The Disney Princess I'm most like is: Jasmine.

An exotic and fiery beauty, Jasmine doesn't want much. She just wants to marry for love and to experience life outside the palace. A strong independent woman, she is ready for some adventure and is quite capable of taking matters into her own hands by rejecting unsuitable suitors and sneaking off into the marketplace alone. When she meets Prince Ali she begins to get a taste how the other half lives and finds the freedom she has longed for.

I have to agree. I don't see myself in a ballgown , an updo hairstyle isn't me (I'm not Cinderella) , I'm not naive enough to think Prince Charming will take care of all my problems and I don't love to clean up after the crew (no Snow White here though I may come close at times), I don't swim like the Little Mermaid, I never sleep past 8, usually 7 (definitely not Sleeping Beauty), my idea of camping is the KOA (not Pocahontas) and I like to read but I'm not compulsive; nor am I overly self-sacrificing - I like Belle but she's not me either. I would like to see the world, so the magic carpet idea suits me fine

I enjoyed this addition on Glenae's blog but the link didn't work for me so I found the quiz at http://toys.about.com/b/2005/09/09/disney-princess-quiz.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!