Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

AKA Nigella Lawson

So, another online personality test. Which celebrity chef are you? Ta-da, I am Nigella Lawson. I guess this is where I have to admit I've never heard of her. If she's on TV that would explain it since I don't watch it. I once saw Rachael Ray - I liked her style. But, who is this woman? Looks like she is improving her website currently so all I really learned about her is what she looks like and I don't think the test made this particular comparison - dang!!Maybe if I stay tuned I can find some good recipes for the prolific squash in my garden - something that fits with my celebrity personality of course.

If you want to take the test, click the title of this post. Or if you want to check out Nigella, she is at www.nigella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!