Pages

Monday, August 18, 2008

Education Week 2008

I'm off to Education Week so I probably won't have updates for a few days. I leave for Provo Monday and attend classes from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Tues. through Fri. One evening I will probably attend a show - most likely Pride and Prejudice if I can get tickets. This is a tradition that started maybe 17/18 years ago? Can't remember exactly, but I look forward to it every year to recharge my batteries.

I've been so busy I haven't quite finished Breaking Dawn. I can't believe it's taken me so long to read but summer is a crazy time what with mowing lawns, playing, working, etc. I have to finish it by tonight! The story did not go the way I expected it to. Stephenie did it again with the surprise and supernatural elements to keep the reader turning pages. Sometimes life just interferes - what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!