Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Computer and Josh Update

Well, Jon took my new computer to the Apple store and they replaced the hard-drive still under warranty. They say it's working fine now so we just need to go back and get it when we get time! So, unless my computer bad luck interferes, I'll soon be back in business. Yay!! The bad news is they didn't even try to recover the data from the hard drive. Chris was pretty ticked because he knows what is possible! So, we lost some important pictures mostly. I need to make sure I always have a backup. Trouble was I was right in the middle of the process of getting the computer set up for me and bam!

Josh also seems to be getting better. He said his legs didn't even hurt when he did "criss cross applesauce" - I guess this is the politically correct way to sit "Indian style". The doctor thinks it will just continue to get better. Hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!