Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Dad's birthday and Sunday pictures

My parents look so young. I guess they WERE young - younger than I am now by a long shot I'm afraid.
My Dad almost two years ago
The boat we co-owned with my dad's brother. I learned to waterski with this boat and my dad's help. He also got me snow skiing when I was in the fourth grade. It turned out I loved the waterskiing but since I hate cold, downhill didn't stick past high school.

Some fun photos as we arrived home from church on Chinese New Year. (Noah, me, Adam). Are these boys getting big or what?). On that day the kids wear the clothes Fred brought from China.
Emma and her dad. Well, someone still looks little - at least by Fred - of course at 6 ft. 4 they're not apt to catch up with him so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!