Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tuning in to the senses

Hearing:
  • HGTV while working on the computer. This is the only TV I actually watch. I love the ideas. My new computer is silent so there's not even the noise of the fan!
  • Quiet in the house - Fred & Jenn are watching Avery this weekend and he didn't sleep all night so Fred took him out for a drive. Jenn's finally sleeping and the kids haven't gotten up yet. This won't last long because Nat's other kids will be arriving momentarily. She and Rob are taking a needed weekend break.

Tasting:

  • Just finished my usual morning oatmeal with chocolate chips - my indulgence to make healthy taste like a good treat.

Seeing:

  • It's still a little cold, but clear and warming. Signs of spring, like seeing a little green, but trees are still bare.

Smelling:

  • Can't say anything in my awareness here.

Feeling:

  • Uncertain

What are you doing?

  • Updating the blog, answering medical questions, preparing for Saturday.
What are YOU doing and feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!