Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

I hate garage sales...

Jon & Karla needed to liquidate prior to moving to South Carolina next week. It's a shame they had to sell lots of good stuff but they're hoping this will be a leap of faith in the right direction for them. They bought a suburban to make the trip across the country and are selling their Civic. They don't want to move a lot of stuff and of course their landlord wouldn't let them have the sale there so....



The motorcycle is Chris's. He left in November but knew summer would be a better time to sell it. It's a great bike at $2500.
Overall, in spite of selling for cents on the dollar, they were able to get money to help finance the trip back east. I guess I'll need to plan a vacation to South Carolina. North Carolina was a goal destination for me so maybe I'll manage both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!