Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

Looking ahead for fun

Upcoming events:

I had hoped to make it to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point but it ends this week and we had a snowstorm; I got sick, so maybe next year.

I must see the Anne Frank exhibit at the SLC library (through May 11) Free except for downtown parking costs.

Monty Bean Science Museum on the BYU Campus - free admission and live animal shows.

Cherry Hill water park. We love this one in the summer. A bit pricey, like all waterparks but you can bring your food, etc. and it's not restricted. We'll likely also take in the Bountiful Rec Center pool.

Church History Museum
- changing exhibits and I haven't been for a while - it's time to check it out. It's free~ Makes a cheap and great family field trip.
  • Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
  • Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
  • Admission is free.
Other Temple Square Events - It's been a while since I took advantage of this free resource at my doorstep.

Into the Woods is playing at Terrace Plaza. My favorite!

RGR Memorial is doing Steel Magnolias - May 7 - June 5. Everyone tells me the original play is so great. Movies are never quite the same.

(This list may grow as I think of more "must-dos")

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!