Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Dolphin Bubbles

Sheila shared this wonderful phenomenon. Click here to see the video.

And, today is 8/9/10.. The new millenium has brought some unique dates we'll never see again.

In two months Craig (my brother) will be 55 on 10/10/10. He definitely should celebrate that. Next year my other brother, Gary's birthday is 11/11/11 and the following year my grandson's is 12/12/12.

Dad is making very slow progress but I think he's at the point where emotionally they are doing him more harm than good up there. Need to talk to the pulmonologist. He needs an advocate. I've already annoyed a couple of people up there asking questions but somebody has to do it! Today he has my favorite nurse - yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!