Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

New Blog

Krista (my daughter-in-law) also started a blog. It's fun to see the photos and catch up briefly on what's happening. If you want to see hers, there's a link on the right sidebar. Aubrey, my youngest daughter also has one, and three of my nieces - also linked here.

My yard is really shaping up. With all the help I got Mother's Day weekend - it was a real jump-start - I am way ahead of where I usually am at this point. There just aren't enough Saturdays.

I decided life is too short to read books I don't love. It's not like me to abandon a book midway but these days I'm not wasting time like that so I'm sending my current book back to the library. Love in the Time of Cholera is just a little too weird for me and it did not hold my interest. Of course it was following Stephenie Meyer so what would I expect?

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see Justin's family. Craig and Beckah live in Herriman too!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!