Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Go Green!

Some might say this must be a slow news day, but I'm happy! It's the little things, right? (Besides, a break from politics can't be all bad - I have plenty to say on that and you know what they say... "if you can't say something nice....")


Yay! I was able to get a replacement crank for my Suncast hose hider/reel. I love it when they make it easy to fix rather than just replace and add to the landfill. This reinforces my faith in a product. It's in the mail....

Actually things got worse as the day wore on so good thing it started out well.

2 comments:

  1. I officially know where I get all my weirdnesses from now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, if you can appreciate the little things, I'll take credit for that genetic trait! And some of your others too.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!