Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Birthdays, and Time to Get Organized!

Yesterday we celebrated January birthdays in the family. It was Steve's birthday so Happy Birthday and congratulations on the military discharge! Adam, Josh and Madi also celebrated birthdays. More photos on my other blog.


My home office is getting scary. I'll admit I spend more time on the computer and less time on the organization. Time for a resolution I think.
The National Association of Professional Organizers, declared January as "Get Organized Month" and I think I need to take this to heart. We got a good start with the living room project and the kitchen is in transition but the biggest junk area is gone. We're not actually sure we can find anything but it's not covering the counter anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!