Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update





have taken a few days off work to spend time with family. It's been such a nice break. I know I'm meant to work only part time! I just like being able to take the kids places and do other things without being so stressed with work.

Unfortunately we've had some of the worst winter weather of this season and temperatures are 15 degrees below normal for this time of year! We got lots of snow again today. It has put a bit of a damper on Chris and family's activities while here. They wanted to show Kiyomi's dad Kennecott Copper Mine but it was closed - opens April 1st - the day they leave. They still want to see Temple Square but it's pretty cold for that too. Wish they could have come at a nicer time - you just never know about March weather.

I hope to get my income tax filed this week - at least that's my goal, I mean why procrastinate to the very last minute? I really don't like putting things off but I hate tax time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!