Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Going private again

I have tried this before then decided I didn't want a few people to make me do this, so I opened it again. Right now I feel censored by what I want to say so I'm going private. If you know someone who wants to read this blog, please let me know and I'll send an invitation to them. I realize I don't have email addresses for everyone in the family who reads this in order to send an invite.

I guess this is one resolution for today but this may be a temporary move until things settle down.

3 comments:

  1. What kind of censorship? Why can't you say what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be working for the ones who were previously on here. Looks like it worked for Justin and Ashlie :) As for censorship. Karla's up to her old tricks again and I just can't hold it all in, but don't want it to bite me either. So, only those I trust get to be here. It's too bad and maybe after it's all over I can open it again....oh yeah, it will never really be OVER.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!