Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Day 17 Roof - Finished!!!

Ken and Fred spent the whole day finishing my roof. This is the finished product!
From this angle it doesn't look like there's that much more to do but on the other side, where Ken's working, there are five roof vents to work around and on this side two skylights.
This is the part they had finished before. It's a lot of work doing the valleys and around these additional five vents, antenna and other protrusions.
Of course they also had to do around the chimney.




Fred has been amazing helping me so much when he has his own house to work on.
Aubrey and I went to help Jenn since Fred was working here. This is the nice, finished roof I came home to.
We actually have the two segments over the bay windows upstairs to do. I think Jon will get time to finish that next week. I'm very happy with the way it looks and structurally it is a quality job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!