Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thoughts for the day

From About.com's Bob and Sheri Stritof, marriage guides: "Don't put yourselves on hold, either personally or as a couple. Take care of yourself both emotionally and physically. Make time to take a walk, read a book, relax in a hot tub, laugh, listen to music you enjoy, get a good night's sleep."

I am definitely doing this - as soon as I get a chance:) Right now the priority is Jon's wedding, but then it's "me time" - really! I'm planning my future to head in a positive direction and decrease stress ASAP!

A sign I saw inside a mobile pizza by the slice/soup shop parked on Main Street at lunch time:  "If I had my life to do over again, I'd find you sooner so I could love you longer."  Amen - (and though none of us ever know exactly how much time we have, as I get older it's a given it will be shorter rather than longer).

Getting a second chance at happiness is a huge and rare blessing. This time I'm not letting anyone or anything get in the way.  That's a promise I'm making to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!