Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Blog

I have started a new blog (Grandma's Brag Blog) to store and share my grandchildren's cute words and antics. You can get to it from my link-a-link-link list or click the title of this blog. It can also be found by typing http://debbie-miller.blogspot.com. I will be making this one private as soon as I figure out how to do it so you may need to log in once I get this going. I will invite family members and others initially, then anyone who would like to be included can send me a note by email (if you know my address), or through comments on this post. If you indicate this way but don't want it published here for others to see your address, just let me know. The comment automatically comes to my email, then I choose whether or not to publish the comment.

This way I can continually add the things they say but you can choose if you want to see them. I will also update photos on this page. There may be some duplication so bear with me.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I delete personal information such as email addresses unless I have permission to post them.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!