Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2008

End of a Busy Week

I finished Breaking Dawn before Education Week and I was not disappointed! Then I immersed myself in some amazing, spiritually enlightening classes for the rest of the week. The BYU campus was beautiful and it's a joy for me just to be there soaking up the spirit.

This is the newest building on campus, the Gordon B. Hinckley Center (Visitor and alumni center). It is a beautiful place.
The photo doesn't do justice to the flowers.
I loved this place!
In honor of President Hinckley... I love that man!
A relaxing and inviting respite.
I came home on Saturday expecting to mow my lawn but dreading doing it in the heat of the day. I was pleasantly surprised to find Fred had already done it! I spent the rest of the day unpacking, doing laundry and catching up on blogs and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!