Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas message and something for history - journal this

Snow! It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yesterday we got hit with a blanket - more where I live than where I work so I was surprised to see how much was on the ground when I got home last night. I keep telling myself this is a good thing - we rely on the snow, we need the snow....

Devotional urges us to make room in the inn. Click post title if you want the internet broadcast of the First Presidency's Christmas devotional.

Today, many enjoy homes with rooms for eating, sleeping, playing, sewing and TV, "but no room for Christ," he said. While many desire to make room in their hearts for the Savior, "no matter how successful we have been thus far. ... I am confident we would all wish to do better." (Thomas S. Monson)

And, in other news...
Utah's gas prices are among the lowest in the nation. This is definitely a bright spot in the recession mess. So many I know have lost/are losing their jobs. So many expensive homes (and everything else) for sale...

Rumor has it we could see $1/gallon again. Wow! Kind of makes me want to hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!