Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More Travel Plans

Yesterday I bought a ticket for South Carolina for Labor day weekend. I was able to get a buddy pass for Delta making it a bit more affordable. Charleston is not on the economy run! It's standby and that's always iffy - especially on a holiday weekend. Hope it's not a mistake, but I won't have any vacation time left after Japan and Education Week so I have to use a holiday and extended weekend - wish me luck. Even the buddy pass seemed like a lot of money compared to what they used to be but it's the only way I could go and there was a pass about to expire so....

I did decide to wait for next year on the Shakespeare Festival, though the Bard Bus idea really was quite a deal. I hope they'll do it again, but I must use some self-control.

1 comment:

  1. The odds of you getting anywhere via standby on Labor Day weekend are very slim. But, you will most likely get out of there on Tuesday or Wednesday.

    Good Luck. I hope you enjoy the trip. It sounds like fun.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!