Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Habiscus

With illness and other crises taking over my life, my yard has had to be mostly perennial do-it-themselves. My trumpet vine has really taken off this year but no blooms :( Maybe it needs some fertilizer or something.
My habiscus really looks nice though. Glad I got these in when I did so the yard still looks pretty decent even without a lot of TLC.

I'm afraid I fried the little vegetable garden or something. The tomatoes and parsley are alive but the squash and cucumbers didn't make it. I think it had something to do with the special fertilizer/Preen combination. I thought I was doing it right but something killed it. Then, with everything else, I just had to let it go. Trying to say no to a few things...

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!