Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Flowers!

The day my dad died, I received these flowers from Jon :)
And these from Steve and Aubrey...
These from Harv, Joanne, Scott, Christine, Megan and Nick (Nat's in-laws)...
Then I went back to work today and these flowers were in my office from the women I work with. They know me well - Kathy also gave me a huge box of chocolate truffles. She knows chocolate is my favorite form of therapy!
I also received cards and FB wishes from so many friends, my home teachers, Sheila & Todd and my cousin, Molly. Of course my daughters were all very thoughtful and came to visit. Chris was between London and Germany I think but he sent me an email. At the funeral I got to visit with many friends from the past and met new friends from Oakley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!