Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good movie lines

Jon could totally add to this list...
1. Forrest Gump
Forrest Gump: (referring to Apple Computers) He got me invested in some kinda fruit company.
2. Dumb and Dumber
Harry: Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
3. My Best Friend's Wedding
George: It's amazing the clarity that comes with psychotic jealousy.
4. Hope Floats
Birdee: Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will.
5. Demolition Man
Edgar Friendly: I'm no leader. I do what I have to do - sometimes people come with me.
6. The Usual Suspects
Kobayashi: One cannot be betrayed if one has no people.
7. The Wizard of Oz
Dorothy: Toto, I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.
8. Gone With the Wind
Rhett: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!
9. ET (Extraterrestrial)
ET: ET Phone home
10. Home Alone
Kevin: This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone.
11. Forrest Gump
Forrest: Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
12. Apollo 13
(Tom Hanks character?) Houston, we have a problem.
13. City of Angels
(Nicholas Cage character?) I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. 
14. When Harry Met Sally
Harry: I love that you get cold when it is 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
15. As Good As it Gets
Carol: Why can't I have a normal boyfriend? Just a regular boyfriend; one that doesn't go nuts on me!
Carol's mother: Everybody wants that, dear. It doesn't exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!