Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Madsen Clan BBQ

My sister Cindy and her husband, Don, graciously hosted the perfect party!  I brought some of the dessert.  My girls brought multiple flavors of ice cream and cones.  Just right after great burgers and dogs grilled just right by Don and Gene.

Two of my daughters - Jenn and Aubrey, and son-in-law, Fred...


Bro Gary, nephew, Bret, brothers-in-law, Don and Gene
)
Gene (brother in law) and Peter (uncle
The kids had so much fun.  Badminton...


Olivia

Emma
Gene, Jackie, Elaine, Westin

Alex, Adam

Rob and Kai - getting the "birdie" in the tree
Alex with his dad, Rob (son-in-law)

Westin and Josh having too much fun

Westin and Josh

Travis, Kai, Chloe, Cash

Noah, Max, Waylon

Olivia, Adam, cousins

Perfect for the little ones



My sister, Carolyn and her grandson, Cash

Our little Ute
 Sister-in-law Leanne, brother, Craig, grandsons, Asher, Max, Avery and Craig & Leanne's Avery in the middle


Daughter, Aubrey and son-in-law, Fred

Sister, Cindy, nieces, Tara and Stacy, nephew Bret
Max, Cash, Avery, Karyssa
Chloe and Emma
 Basketball...
Waylon is a good shot
Ashlie reminded me how to play

Avery, Alex, Ashlie, Emma and I played hopscotch

Daughter, Natalie and granddaughter, Olivia
 Carolyn got much better photos than I did so if she shares I'll post them later.  I was just having so much fun catching up with Aunt Betty (and apparently NOT taking her picture!) and playing with the kids.  I forgot to take the pics.  A few more of my grandkids are posted on Grandma's Brag Blog too.  If you don't have an invitation to this private one, ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!