Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Jon and Heather's day

I didn't get many photos because I was busy and others were doing them, but here are a few.  I'm sure Jon will share and I'll post later.  Heather's family took care of everything, thank goodness.  We were really impressed by how great the Davis Conference Center was to work with and we would recommend it to anyone.  I have enjoyed conferences here but this was the first time for a wedding.  It was beautiful!  With the attached Hilton Hotel, it was perfect for us. 
Girls love weddings - Nat and her daughters

Jenn did the girls' stylin'
It's always interesting how flash changes colors in pictures.  On my little (actually Nat's little) camera, the girls skirts look blue but they were very purple.
The Shirley Temple look
Jon tucked my little camera in his pocket...
Jon couldn't resist getting his own pic as she walked with her dad

Liz offers congrats with Aubrey looking on
Barrett and I (Adam took this one)

Noah and Barrett (with the flower girl basket)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!