Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spring?

Well it's feeling more like spring and on my walk today I saw the Wisteria in full bloom. Unfortunately my little bush didn't survive - I don't think it was the winter but rather the kids. I planned for it to grow up my deck and that's where the kids jump off into the yard. They did some serious damage to my trumpet vine too so clingy things aren't working out so well for me right now. Maybe just as well ~ I really need to paint the deck this year. If it was already growing up the posts, it would be difficult. How's that for looking on the bright side.

I planted some flowers and will be doing some more work this weekend. I'm also planting at the building where I work. They were recruiting volunteers for tomorrow - two hours away from the phone and the computer might be kind of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!