Challenged by Jaussi a while ago, I finally got a chance to think about it. I would also challenge anyone reading this to do a little introspection and respond as well.
- My family - I have the most amazing kids/grandkids!
- My home - I really love it and I'm grateful to have it.
- My faith - the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I couldn't survive without the guidance and understanding of "bigger picture."
- Being separated from a loved one due to death, illness, distance, indifference.
- Cancer or other life-threatening, painful or debilitating illness, especially if it means long-term care needs.
- Children being harmed.
- Able to actually retire by, say, age 65!
- Be in a HAPPY marriage where we both have the same goals, aspirations and devotion for each other.
- Travel to lots of places both in and outside the U.S.
- Books by Stephenie Meyer (OK, not that current, but as current as anything is)
- Bags (I really like bags and I have a ton of them)
- Blogging - I can't help myself.