- Travel (take vacations!)
- More scripture study (read to understand)
- Take a class or two for fun
- Make time for family history research
- Do a walking tour of SLC (staycation)
- At least another Broadway show or two
Friday, September 3, 2010
I was reading about this on Divorce Candy. They suggest making a bucket list of things you wanted to do but perhaps didn't after saying "I do." Sounds like a great idea. Mine are more general in nature rather than specific events but the idea is the same - focus on something positive you want to do. Obviously time and money are handicaps but I think it's OK to dream anyway. This is the start of my bucket list.