Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Birthday is the Second Day of Christmas


Today the girls and I had a quilting bee, then we went the the Madsen Christmas Party at Michelle's. This group consists of my mom, her sister, brother, kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids (of course all the spouses too). It was so nice that Michelle would host the party since it's such a big group. She has a beautiful and spacious home so it was very nice.

Everyone was so nice to me - I got my dream come true - Jenn and Aubrey cleaned my house really good! Nice gifts, cards and thoughts too. It was fun having a Saturday birthday and being quite pampered. Backs of people!


I didn't get the camera out in time for many pictures and when I did I must have had a setting wrong, but here's a few from the party.
Chloe "lives" in her tutu - she wears it constantly, prancing, dancing, twirling, and admiring herself in her mirror. (Lower halves of adults)
Josh loved the village and when I wanted to take his picture he requested we do it here.


Last night Steve and I enjoyed the Tabernacle Choir's Christmas Concert featuring the King Singers. We saw the lights at Temple Square and it was VERY COLD!!








Pictures with my camera - not so good in the dark

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!