Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Noah's Birthday

Today is my grandson's birthday. He was born the day after my Grandma Johnson's birthday the year she was in the hospital after she suffered a stroke just the week before. She passed away on December 15 (my birthday!). That was a very sad year for us but having Noah join our family was a bright spot and their spirits kind of passed - Noah leaving heaven to come to earth and Grandma returning with honor! I'm sure she was anxious at that time to be reunited with my Grandpa and no doubt they are busy helping all their neighbors.

The days before Christmas always remind me of that year - 1998. And the Christmas season also generates good feelings about Grandma & Grandpa J who were such a big part of our celebration. They also gave generous and meaningful gifts, both materially and emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!