Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

Natalie is proof that middle children turn out great! She's a wonderful friend, sister, daughter, mother, wife, etc., etc., etc. She is VERY organized and could teach classes. She's a good teacher of her children and she gives service to others regularly. I think everyone loves Natalie. And, she never gave me any grief as a kid. How many people can you say that about? She probably often felt neglected as the more difficult children often demanded my attention, but she has certainly overcome any damage caused by her mom!

Here she is with her fourth child.
And with her daughters...
And her first son
Second son...
Photos cannot do justice to this beautiful daughter of mine. I'm pretty proud of her (in the good sense of the word). I hope she has a wonderful birthday week.

3 comments:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!