Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Jenn's Moving


I don't think that's an outhouse.

Jenn and Fred closed on their house and started the demolition this week so they're happy. They are basically gutting it and doing tons of work to make it livable. The people had lots of pets and they are very allergic to the house so all the carpeting is coming out, everything that can hold dander, etc. It's a serious fixer-upper. Walls are being rebuilt, wiring, plumbing, roofing, you name it. When they finish it will definitely be theirs. I guess they've been so long without a house to work on they have lots of pent-up energy. I tried to get them to work on my place! The house is in Farmington, just down the street from where I used to live. In fact, the same ward, though boundaries have changed in the last six years since I was there. It comes with a pasture and they're interested in renting that part out to someone with a horse.

So, we'll be calling in the troops again for the move.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Jenn and Fred and family! I know you have lots of help from family. I hope it all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jenn. Looking forward to seeing all the before and after pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun place for the kids to grow up! I would love lots of land like that!!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!