Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

October Birthdays

We celebrated the October birthdays and the kids had fun outside in the beautiful fall weather.
Natalie, Kenlee and Justin
Justin and his favorite beverage
I think I will skip the birthday tributes from here on out. I hear it may sound unequal and like I favor some of the kids over others. That is absolutely not true! I believe mothers don't really do that - at least I don't - really! So, to my kids - know that I love you all EQUALLY even if you don't get a write-up from me. At least maybe I won't, in my hasty posting, say the wrong things. This is just the announcement so on the next birthday my oldest child won't feel left out. I'm sure it will break his heart :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh stop that! I was just kidding! We all love our OWN birthday tributes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a very sad day, isn't it, when you discover you have to remain silent for fear that you'll offend someone . . . anyone . . . everyone . . . with things you say and mean with honest intent, coming from a sincere heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say, no matter what you do people will be offended (and if they're not really offended, they might pretend to be)! We WERE just joking, though. You should know by now that half of what comes out of our mouths isn't really serious.

    Besides, you treat every one of us differently - and rightly so! We are all different people! I think you do a pretty good job of giving attention to those that need attention and giving the people space that need space. And you are always helpful, even when it's inconvenient and not fun! You're the best mom I've ever had! I'm glad you're my mom!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nat. I didn't mean I was offended, just that I realized I am too hasty in trying to post a note to say I'm thinking about someone and not giving it the proper attention so I miss important details and one person maybe gets a better "tribute" than another - mostly based on MY day. I just don't want anyone to feel that way at all. I know I get myself in trouble on this blog pretty easily...

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!