Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kinda strange, but maybe right on?

"Fingered" shoes - supposed to be closest thing to barefoot for comfort and health of the feet. I suspect they're expensive; otherwise I would consider giving them a try since I was born to be barefoot. Utah's climate just doesn't allow it year-round and so much pavement makes it tough in the summer. At least then I can resort to sandals.
I do love shoes. I gave a pair to the D.I. (I actually do this frequently) but then I took inventory and I still had 39 pairs of shoes! Crazy, huh? It was good for me to count because I was about to buy a pair of Sketchers I liked at Ross and was going to wait for Tuesday Senior Discount Day. I may buy lots of shoes but I don't believe in paying a lot for them. I'm also looking for a great pair of gray...

1 comment:

  1. 39 pairs of shoes . . . clothes to go with them . . . and a place of your own big enough to store all of them.

    You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!