Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Ripped off!

Well, we learn rough lessons. It turns out the new washer and dryer don't work right. They guy told me they were five years old and in perfect condition with all the "bells and whistles." The dryer has never worked right since day one - won't even dry one load. We did research and learned the dryer is 10 years old and the washer is 12. I'm trying to get the guy to make good on the deal but we'll see. He's supposed to come tomorrow. I don't trust him but unfortunately I paid with cash. Sad lesson. Since it was Craig's list and most of the sellers expect cash, that's what I did. Of course it wasn't until he left that we realized they didn't work and a week later when we learned the full extent.

Buyer beware I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!