Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ups and Downs - hard life lessons

I'm still very upset about the washer and dryer fiasco. The seller promised to "look at his schedule" and call me back about coming today. Of course he didn't call and I doubt he will come today.

I did have a better experience with another seller. I bought a beautiful IKEA bookshelf with glass doors for a fraction of its cost and it's in wonderful condition (new). The seller was so nice - moving to Hawaii at the end of the month. Nice to know there are nice, honest people out there. After the other experience I was losing faith in people. I guess I'm too trusting and assume everyone is honest, that they would tell the truth and keep their promises. At my age I suppose I should know better. I've been around enough paranoid people I probably should be more cynical anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!