Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Latest "me trivia" - tag, you're it!

If you've been tagged or you are reading this, you have the honor of copying all these goofy questions, writing your own response, and tagging other victims. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you - but not in a creepy stalker kind of way.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am (Japan time)

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare - if there's no pink, it's dry.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Hmmmmm. What was it?

4. What is your favorite TV show? Divine Design or something like that but in summer the TV's almost never on - what a waste of cable, huh? Thinking of getting rid of it.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Someplace moderate in temp, not too humid and near an ocean. Is that an oxymoron?

6. What did you have for breakfast? Rice cakes with cream cheese.

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi (Japanese)

8. What foods do you dislike? Chinese food

9. Favorite Place to Eat? Japanese sushi bar or something similar. There is a great place in SLC I can't afford- Bambara. I've only been there once but I loved it.

10. Favorite dressing? Some kind of house I can't remember. Nothing in a bottle.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Honda Civic

12. What are your favorite clothes? Comfortable, lightweight, flippy skirts, etc.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? England

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Depends on the day.

15. Where would you want to retire? Near an ocean with money to travel to visit my kids or have them visit me.

16. Favorite time of day? Morning, but not too early.

17. Where were you born? The old St. Mark's Hospital, SLC, UT

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ice skating (figure) or ice dancing. Olympic events.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?

20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Why would I get tagged back, I've already done the survey? Yeah, like she said....

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Everyone who cares to do it.

22. Bird watcher? If they come into my territory.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning (as I said, not too early). Used to be night but now I fade too fast.

24. Do you have any pets? No but I love dogs. Kids with allergies make it hard.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I'm vacationing in Japan.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Airline stewardess so I could go someplace. Yes, they were called stewardesses then.

27. What is your best childhood memory? Hanging out at my grandma J's with cousin, Kathy.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

29. Are you married? Been there; done that.

30. Always wear your seat belt? ALWAYS.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, not serious injury and it's been since 1983

32. Any pet peeves? That's a whole post all on its own. I have so many! People who believe that when you have been to college you are wise and smarter than everyone else. Wisdom does not come from academia and often the self-taught are the smartest. The "club" protects itself though.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Veggies

34. Favorite Flower? Almost any of them.

35. Favorite ice cream? Something chocolate with almonds. The darker the better.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Don't really like fast food. Kneaders would be the closest.

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None

38. From whom did you get your last email? Natalie

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? No store - Kohl's

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Bought airline tickets and went mall-shopping.

41. Like your job? Usually, if I can avoid getting cynical about the red-tape and frustrating things. When I just do my job it's great. Getting involved in the politics is frustrating.

42. Broccoli? I like it steamed but it doesn't really like me :)

43. What was your favorite vacation? San Diego - driving there with just 5 of my kids in our mini-van. We took a temple tour and it was great.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My son, Chris and family in Japan.

45. What are you listening to right now? My grandkids talking and singing in Japanese -they're pretty noisy and I can't understand a thing.

46. What is your favorite color? Red

47. How many tattoos do you have? Never did; never will.

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? Whoever reads this. I get in trouble with I target anyone on anything.

49. What time did you finish this quiz? 9:30 am.

50. Coffee Drinker? No. I even prefer caffeine-free Diet Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!